Calendar

Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Informal NYC Donor Conception Gathering

Sometime in the next year I would very much like to pull together a NYC area gathering of any and all NYC based donor conceived families that are willing to meet. Anyone from around the country is welcome to come but I figured since I am NYC based to first start with local to semi local families.

Something very informal much like what Michele J. organized and pulled off in California this past June.
http://www.webspawner.com/users/donorsiblingsummer/index.HTML

If interested please send me an email privately or leave me a comment on my DI Dad blog with any suggestions. I had spoken about this idea a couple of years ago and I regret not pushing myself and it never came to be.

I have created a NEW Yahoo group where individuals interested in connecting with other NYC area families can converse and also planning can be begin for this event.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/DonorConception-NewYork/

No comments:

Post a Comment